Sunday, July 24, 2011

REAL MADRID THE CLUB OF MADRIDISTAS





I am a Real Madrid fan and people ask why Madrid and not Man U Barcelona or AC Milan and I say nothing and just smile so here I am giving my brain some peace and my heart some love by replying to all those beautiful people who asked me why Madrid??
Alfredo Di Stefano


 Quinta del Buitre
Am I a Blancos fan because we are the best European team with nine Champions League title to our name, which included five consecutive titles. OR is it because we always have the most expensive team line-ups. OR is it because we have Di Stefano’s name engraved on each and every brick of Santiago Bernabeu. OR is it because we brought fashion to the green turf with an all white kit in the early nineties. OR is it because when you think of Real the faces that start flashing in my head are of Stefano, Butragueno, Manuel Sanchis, Rafael Martin Vasquez, Miguel Pardeza, Hugo Sanchez, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Hierro, Salgado, Raul, Casillas, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham, Morientes, Van Nistelrooy, Ramos, Pepe, CR7, Ozil, Kaka, Di Maria, Joselu, Jesus, Morata, Sarabia and the never ending Galacticos. Now looking at other side of the coin do I follow Real cause even though we have the brightest or if I can say whitest bright history, in the past 6-7 seasons we have been nothing but just a name a brand and I want to see the old Blancos back?? Or is it cause I am tired of the politics within the club and want the brutal and almost killing news of Del Bosque been sacked removed from my head?? I say I am a Blancos follower cause I BELIEVE. I am a Real Madrid follower cause this is the club which comes to my mind when I think about the most beautiful and magical game in the world. And with this belief and trust comes both side of the coin which I just talked about which gives both immense pleasure & satisfaction and also immense pain & sadness.




And this season again I know we are not the Tiki-Taka maestros or we don’t have the backing of crazy but filthy rich oil tycoon or we don’t have a knighted manager on the sidelines but one thing we surely are and have been in the dry and lacklustre recent seasons is that we are a unit and I am sure this season again all the Madridistas around the world are again going to dream to bring the silverware home and give their 110% support to “the most magical club in the world” i.e. Real Madrid. And on a personal note I do believe we have the team this season to relieve those dreams again which saw Hugo Sanchez scoring goals at will, which saw Di Stefano being the most decorated footballer in the world which saw Zinedine Zidane walking all around Bernabeu with tears of joy in eye and a bottle of champagne in hand.

Zidane with 9th UCL

Many say we are only European glory hungry that is why we keep buying very expensive players and don’t care about our youth. Totally disagree we do have a good youth system may be not as good as La Masia or the Arsenal Football Club academy. And excuse me but don’t make stupid comments that Los Merengues don’t care about La Liga we still are the most successful team in Spain with 31 league titles. Surely agree we have strayed away from our path but we are coming back and when we do my words won’t hold any importance because action speaks louder than word.

So this is to all the Blancos fan all around the world keep the BELIEF TRUST & RESPECT for REAL MADRID stronger than ever cause those 11 players in White kit with gold stripes on the green turf deserve that. 

And a well made video by Galaktyczny1990 for all the Madrididistas do check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment